Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Jane's Discovery

It was a typical day in the household of dolls…..
Ziva was practicing taekwondo.

Evie was measuring Audrey, while Audrey dramatically described exactly how she wanted her dress to look.
Nobody was quite sure what Abby was doing.
Starbuck was attempting yet another daring feat [and probably getting very dizzy in the process]
Six was lying on top of a stack of books [again nobody was quite sure what the point of that was].
Jane was sitting on a stack of books.
Slight correction: she was sitting on a stack of good books.
She sighed. Unless Audrey needed her she was always alone. Jane surveyed what everyone else was doing.
Evie and Audrey were discussing ball gowns.
Ziva was teaching Abby taekwondo.
Starbuck was climbing, while Six taunted her.
Jane sighed, and looked away.
She paused, hearing a rustling noise.
She looked to the left, trying to see what it was.
She stood up, and peered out the window.
She stood up straight on the stack of books.
Then tipped over, and fell down.
She pulled herself back up…..
......and came face-to-face with a snuffling, snorting, furry creature.
There was a whole stack of the strange creatures.
‘’Oh,’’ she gasped. ‘’Oh, oh, oh, my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.’’
All the creatures climbed up beside her.
Jane cocked her head to the side. ‘’Wait a sec, I don’t think you guys are monsters after all. You’re called Tsum Tsums, right? What’re your names?’’
The white one snuffled.
The black one snorted.
The pink-and-purple one barked.
‘’Hmmm, okay. I guess I’ll have to name you,’’ Jane mused.
She called the black one Mosquiter.
The white one was dubbed Sniffles.
The pink-and-purple one was named Jelly Bean.
‘’Oh, you are all so cute,’’ Jane said.
The Tsum Tsums climbed on top of Jane.
Ziva and Abby continued taekwondo.
Six continued to taunt Starbuck.
Audrey continued to complain to Evie.
Meanwhile, Jane snuggled with the Tsum Tsums.

4 comments:

  1. I totally read "'Oh, oh, oh, my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.'" as a melody XD This is so cute! I love those Tsum Tsums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD. Tsum Tsums are so cute! My sister gave me hers when she was tired of them. Thanks for commenting, Madi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tsum tsums are cute. We have a few in our collection as well as similar poufs from Ty. I love Jane's stack. I've not read The 100 though, is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it was pretty good. Tsums are just ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete