Friday, May 17, 2019

‘’You sure you wanna do this, Audrey?’’ Jane asked. ‘’Of course,’’ Audrey said. ‘’After all did you hear what Starbuck said to me?! She said I was a ‘helpless, bratty princess.’ Can you believe her?’’ ‘’Well, try not to take it personally,’’ Jane said. ‘’Starbuck says a lot of things.’’
‘’Hey, guys! Whatcha doing?’’ asked Abby Sciuto, bounding up towards the two best friends. ‘’Audrey’s going to climb a fence,’’ Jane said. ‘’Let’s rephrase that,’’ Audrey said. She stood up tall.
‘’I AM POWER PRINCESS AUDREY AND I AM GOING TO CLIMB THE UNCLIMBABLE FENCE!’’
With a grunt and a wail, Audrey jumped onto the ledge.
‘’Be careful!’’ Jane warned. ‘’The fence isn’t slippery but you could still fall.’’
‘’WHOEVER MADE THIS FENCE SO DARN TRICKY SHOULD BE BURNED AT THE STAKE!’’ Audrey groaned, as she climbed to the highest ledge. ‘’I did it! I am victorious!’’
Unfortunately, the Von Strudel twins, Helga and Olga, had plans to ruin Audrey’s victory. ‘’I’ll distract her sidekick,’’ Olga whispered to Helga, ‘’you knock down ‘’Princess Power.’’’
‘’Look everyone!’’ Olga shouted. ‘’I can do the splits.’’ ‘’Uh, very nice,’’ Jane said, politely.
Meanwhile, Helga skated down the banister…..
……….and knocked into Audrey!
Audrey screamed. ‘’Must I die so young?!’’ she wailed.
Helga skated away.
‘’Audrey!’’ Jane gasped. ‘’Audrey, are you alright?’’
‘’No!’’ Audrey shrieked. ‘’I just fell off a cliff! Would you be alright?’’
Using all her muscles, Jane pulled herself onto the ledge. ‘’Abby!’’ she called.
Abby appeared from behind her and jumped onto the ledge. ‘’Yeah?’’
‘’Go get help,’’ Jane said, ‘’Audrey fell!’’
‘’Will do,’’ Abby said. She paused. ‘’Y’know, this fence isn’t actually that hard to climb.’’
She turned around and left to go find help.
As soon as Abby left Jane climbed the rest of the fence, muscles burning, ready to jump off and join her friend.
At that point Chrissa walked up. ‘’Jane, what are you doing?’’ she asked.
Jane turned around. ‘’Audrey fell off, and I have to get her,’’ she said.
‘’Or I could just walk down the stairs, and get her,’’ Chrissa suggested.
Chrissa was halfway down the stairs when she heard a voice calling her. ‘’Chrissa! Wait!’’
Jane was hurrying down the stairs, as fast as she could. ‘’Let me come!’’ she begged.
‘’Oof,’’ Jane grunted, as she fell flat on her face. ‘’Of course you can come,’’ Chrissa said.
It took awhile for them to find a comfortable position, and even then Jane was balanced on top of Chrissa’s head.
After a very long walk Chrissa called out, ‘’I think I see her.’’
‘’Audrey!’’ Jane cried, running towards her friend. ‘’I was so worried. Are you okay?’’
Audrey moaned, melodramatically. ‘’No. My hair has twigs in it, for crying out loud!’’
‘’Jane, carry me!’’ Audrey sighed, flopping into her friend’s arms.
When the trio had finished climbing the stairs, they flopped down on the ground in exhaustion.
‘’Are you guys dead?’’ Abby asked, walking up to them. ‘’Just tired,’’ Chrissa croaked. ‘’Oh, good,’’ Abby said. ‘’I couldn’t find help, but I did find two people who admitted to pushing Audrey off the fence……..’’
‘’........it’s the Von Strudel twins!’’
‘’Listen, you two,’’ Chrissa shouted, ‘’it’s not okay for you to just push someone off a fence!’’ ‘’Why not?’’ Helga asked. ‘’You’re going to have to be punished,’’ Chrissa said.
‘’What if they both had to be Audrey’s personal servants for the day?’’ Abby suggested.
Audrey perked up. ‘’Oh, yes. Now first I want you both to make my bed so it won’t get wrinkled. Next I want you to turn the TV on so I can watch Pretty Little Liars all afternoon. Oh, yes, get me sunglasses. No, wait, those cover my gorgeous cartoon-y eyes: just turn the lights off, and get me lemonade. Chilled to 30 degrees, and I want the room tempeture to be 80 degrees…..’’
Helga and Olga looked at each other and groaned.




5 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is a neat photo story. :) I love Audrey's drama.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yeah, Audrey is the most dramatic of all of my dolls by far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Audrey is so funny XD great story! I love how Abby's eyes are so perfect for pictures from angles 😍
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey is the ultimate drama queen. Abby has gorgeous eyes! They really show up when it's sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. Audrey is so dramatic.

    ReplyDelete