Friday, May 17, 2019

Gothic Girl-A Photoshoot of Abby
Hi, people! I’m back with a photoshoot of Abby.
My doll Abby was named after [and her personality was styled after] Abby Sciuto from NCIS. While the character Abby looks pretty different, I may customize this doll to look more like Abby but I’m not really interested in art.
This is a picture of Abby from NCIS. I just named my doll Abby because she looks very gothic, which Abby obviously is.
Alright, enjoy the rest of the pictures:
Selfie!
Her face looks purple in this picture, XD.
There’s still snow here, ugh.
I climb up on this ledge, a lot. It’s very fun.
She looks very chill in this picture.
Well, I think that’s all. She’s so fun to take pictures of.
Did you have a favorite picture?


5 comments:

  1. I love the second one. :) I love that her hair is flowing in the wind.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Abby is a great doll with such realistic facial expressions. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epic photoshoot! Abby has such pretty hair!
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It was actually a tangled mess when I first got her but I washed it, and brushed it out, and now it's a lot shinier and smoother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love number one and number fifteen. But they are all really good.

    ReplyDelete