Tuesday, June 4, 2019

The Blonde Beauty

Hello! It’s been a few days since I posted. Today it was BEAUTIFUL outside so I decided to take a photoshoot of Six [you can call her Caprica or Caprica Six]. She was named after a character from Battlestar Galactica [if you’ve ever seen the show, totally let me know].
Just some random pictures of the yard.
It got cloudy all of a sudden
Sorry about the frizzy hair [she was my sister’s first]
Quite a drop, XD
Have I mentioned this thing is really fun to climb on?
Oh my gosh, I LOVE her shoes! I’d totally wear them.
Well, that’s all. Which picture was your favorite?


4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love #12! Also, very random but where you take your outdoor pictures looks a lot like the area I used to live in :)
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. #12 is one of my favorites, too. Oh, that is such a cool coincidence, XD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's really cute. Photo 6 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a really pretty doll. #6 did turn out pretty well [I think].

    ReplyDelete