Saturday, May 18, 2019

Shining Sunflowers-A Photoshoot


Hey, doll lovers, how’re you doing? The weather was nice today [like it’s been for the past week. So why didn’t I take these pictures yesterday? Or the day before]
There are Chrissa and Molly, who appear to be having a picnic...without the picnic blanket….or food [yeah, that makes sense, girls]. Or they could just be sitting on the grass but that’s not as funny so……
I really like Chrissa’s dress. It’s very spring-y and somewhat beachy. I’d totally wear that. And just to be clear I did not get a new doll. Molly belongs to my sister.
They look a little less….orange than in the previous pictures
Wow, I’m just gonna say how pretty Chrissa is, again. For like the 4000th time
Yes, that is my finger in the corner. Pretend it’s part of the scenery.
That wonderful finger scenery, again
Finger scenery, again. Great. *sighs*
Can you guys actually see her shoes in this picture?
Just forget that disturbing-looking Molly in the background [I think my sister was taking pictures of her], and focus on Chrissa’s somewhat shiny hair
This is not-the-best picture but it took so freaking long to set up, and take the picture that I’m putting it in here, anyway. Oh, well. The sky looks nice
What the heck?!
Um, you guys are still WAY too short to drive.
Caught red-handed!
Well, that’s all for now. Did you guys have a favorite picture [mine was either #2, #11, #13, #21 or #28]? Would your dolls drive a human-sized golf cart? Would you totally wear Chrissa’s dress? Would you like to see more photoshoots?

9 comments:

  1. These pictures are so pretty! Great job! :)
    ~ Megan
    https://lifeofafarmdoll.wixsite.com/mysite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Megan. Chrissa is very photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GASP, you have Chrissa? Ahh, she's so gorgeous! LOLLL I love the pictures of them driving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also not entirely sure why my profile picture refuses to show up... but this is Madi from lifeundefeated.org and delightfulworldofdolls.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second photo, your pictures are so pretty. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES, I do have Chrissa! Aww, thank you. Thanks for commenting, both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl I'd totally wear Chrissa's dress! It's so cute!!!! Love these pictures! And where you took them is so pretty :D
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I KNOW! Chrissa's dress is adorable. I'm not sure what brand it is. Thanks, Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has to be my favorite photoshoot you have ever done. THIS IS AMAZING!!!! *clears throat* I did not overreacted not at all.

    ReplyDelete