Monday, September 2, 2019

Spike and the Skateboard

Hi. So we all know I like dolls, right? Considering this is a doll blog I think it’s pretty safe to say you know that. So some of my friends are really into Schleich horses so they gave me one awhile ago, which was really sweet. Anyway, here’s a photoshoot of him!
His name is Spike, by the way.
Hey, look! Spike’s riding on a skateboard! This is actually my skateboard and it’s super fun.
Here’s another picture of Spike. He really is so cute. I don’t think I’ll get anymore but I do love him. He may make some cameos in the future. 

Did you have a favorite picture? Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Spike is so cute. :) I really like the last photo.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is. Thanks. That's one of my favorites, too.

    ReplyDelete