Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Delphi's Adventure Part 1

Everyone was waiting.’’
‘’Do you think the new girl will be here soon?’’ Josefina asked Serena.
‘’I think she’ll be here soon,’’ Serena said. ’’I’m so tired of waiting!’’ Josefina exclaimed. ’’Hello,’’ said the beautiful, young woman standing in front of them.
‘’’Hi!’’ Josefina said. ‘’I’m Josefina.’’’’Nice to meet you, Josefina,’’ said the woman. ‘’My name is Delphi.’’
‘’And I’m Chrissa,’’ Chrissa said. ‘’The girl with the blonde hair and green eyes is named Serena.’’

’’And on the couch up there is Caprica, Starbuck, Audrey,Abby and Jane.’’’’Well, it’s nice to meet you all,’’ Delphi said. ’’Where did you come from?’’ Josefina asked. ’’It’s a long story,’’ Delphi remarked.
‘’We have time, we have time!’’ Josefina said, eagerly. ’’All right,’’ Delphi started. ’’I was just leaving the Maho no Ryoki. It’s actually a very difficult place to leave,’’ Delphi explained. ’’I went searching for a passageway to Earth.’’’’It’s hidden in this gnarled, old tree stump. Once you touch the center of it your powers will be drained.’’ ’’I placed my hand on it.’’’’I could actually feel the power draining out of me. Then the entrance to Earth appeared.’’’’I looked around for awhile before I heard a loud yowl,’’ Delphi said. 

‘’I turned around and saw the first Guardian, a Mountain Lion.’’

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read more about Delphi's adventure. :D I also wonder if she will use magic or something on her adventure.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, yes, that would be exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this sounds like Aspen Heights! I used to love that! (it's an AGTube thing) I'm excited to see more about Delphi's adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too. I'll get the next part up soon. I just haven't been able to because I've had a cold.

    ReplyDelete