Saturday, September 7, 2019

New Doll


Hi, everyone. So, I said I was getting a new doll soon so......we're ordering her tonight. These are some photos of her.






She's a ball-jointed doll in the Tarot series. She's called the High Priestess. This series is 42 dollars on Amazon, and they are made in Japan so the quality of the plastic and fabric is supposed to be higher quality. Also, it is more environmentally friendly.
I can't recommend them because she hasn't arrived yet. When she comes I'll do in in-depth review.
So, any name suggestions? I kind of feel like it should be something exotic.

2 comments:

  1. here are some name ideas I hope you like them...
    1. Delphi, this comes to mind when I heard the word "high priestess"
    2. Amaterasu, the name of the Japanese goddess of the sun.
    3. Izanami-no-Mikoto, this is the name for the Japanese goddess of death.
    4. Ebisu, the name of Japanese goddess of luck.
    5. Daphne

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great name suggestions, Quinley. I like them very much.

    ReplyDelete