Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Tricia Dresses Up As Taylor Swift Albums

 Hey everyone! If you know me, you probably know that I'm a pretty big Taylor Swift fan, and so are my dolls. So, I decided to have Tricia recreate different Taylor Swift albums.
So, first up is Taylor's debut album.
Here's what the album cover looks like.
And here's Tricia's version.
Next up is Fearless.
And this is Tricia's version. 
Now, for my favorite album.......Speak Now!
And this is Tricia's version of Speak Now.
After Speak Now is Red.
And this is Tricia's version of Red.
Taylor's next album is 1989. 
This is Tricia's version of 1989.
Then there's the dark album......Reputation!

Now here is Tricia's version of Reputation.
And now for a bright, happy album.....Lover!
This is Tricia's version of Lover
Next up is folklore [my second favorite album]!
This is Tricia's version.



And thennnnnn there's evermore.



Lastly there's Midnights!
So, let's talk. Which of my pictures is your favorite [I really like how Fearless, folklore and Midnights turned out]? Are you excited for Speak Now [Taylor's Version]?

































2 comments:

  1. These are very creative album-cover recreations! My favourites are Speak Now, Reputations, and Midnight. 😊
    Some of my favourite Taylor Swift songs are Enchanted, The Way I Loved You, and You Belong With Me. I tend to like her more upbeat songs over the calmer quieter ones, but it always depends on my mood. 🎶

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love all of those songs, too. Enchanted is one of my very favorites.

      Delete