Monday, August 5, 2024

Meet Bridget

 Hello! So, recently I did a day job at my parents' work and I earned some money from it plus it's been a long time since I got a new doll so.........

Meet Bridget! She's a character from Descendants 4: The Rise of Red and look how pretty she is! 

Remind me to do this eye makeup look sometime.

Here's what Bridget looks like in the movie (also, fun fact, I used to collect the back of the boxes). 

I love the hearts on the side of the box, it really fits since Bridget is the young Queen of Hearts. 

Here's what Bridget looks like out of the box!

She has such a sweet face and I love how all of her stuff is pink-themed!

One thing I don't like is how much hairspray she has on her hair. 

Buuuuuut I really love her skirt and tights! I really like the cards and heart theme.

Imo, her outfit is even cuter without the jacket. 

She's very cute and photogenic and because she's smaller, she'll be great for traveling because I can fit her in my bag. 

See what I meant about her being photogenic? 


She also comes with a cupcake, which might be my favorite doll accessory that I own. 

More (slightly blurry) cupcake pics. 

Here's a picture of Bridget compared to my other 12' doll, Violet. 

So, all in all, I really like Bridget! I think she's adorable and I love her aesthetic. However, I do wish she was slightly higher quality considering her price. Still, I really love her and I think she'll fit in quite nicely in my doll family. I already have her profile on my ''Meet the Dolls'' page so you can learn more about her there. 

So, yeah, there's Bridget. Definitely let me know what kind of photoshoots you want me to do with her, 

Until Next Time,




2 comments:

  1. Wow, her face and outfit has so much detail! The next time Valentine's Day comes around, Bridget should star in a photoshoot 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so impressive, especially because she wasn't very expensive, hehe. Ooh, that's a great idea!

      Delete