Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Summer Sincerity-A Chrissa Photoshoot

 Hello, all! Recently (lol, it was like a week ago), I took Chrissa to the playground/park and got some pretty cool pictures of her so I thought I'd share them. 

Ignore the random sunglasses. They're not mine, I think someone just left them there (what an odd thing to do + a strange place to leave them). 

Doesn't this outfit look so cute on Chrissa? 

Wait, why are these pictures actually good? 

Welllll, maybe not this one. 

These photos were taken in the early evening and the lighting turned out to be perfect for pictures. 

I may be a little obsessed with side pictures......

Where is Chrissa now? She's in California!

Well, maybe it's just California on this little.....actually, I'm not sure what this is. 

Ah, tree shots always hit the spot. 

It's been awhile since I've done a Chrissa photoshoot, which is a shame since she's so photogenic (and also my favorite but shhhhh don't tell the other dolls I said that). 

She clearly takes after me......we both love swinging! 

SO. CUUUUUTE. 

Andddddd she's ending this photoshoot by relaxing on the grass. 

This is probably my favorite picture out of the whole shoot. She looks adorable! 

And, in other exciting news, I now have a doll-themed Instagram (it's @fairydynastydolls) sooooo I'd love it if you followed (you can also follow my main account, if you want, which is @stargirl_writer)!

Well, that's all for now. Happy end of July! 


2 comments:

  1. Taking pictures during the evening light is spectacular! I love doing that all the time ๐Ÿ˜Š These pictures are great! I will make sure to follow your Instagram ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, the evening light is just so special! Thank youuuuuu so much! ๐Ÿ’•

      Delete