Monday, December 23, 2019

Collab with Diamond!



Hello, Crazy Country Dolls readers! Tricia here. Today I will be interviewing the amazing Cloud at www.buildabearsfurever.wordpress.com. You can check out my answers to his questions here:
www.buildabearsfurever.wordpress.com/2019/12/23/collab-with-mckayla/
My questions will be in bold and Cloud's answers will be in italic.
1: If you could be any fictional character for a day who would you be?
Definitely a Marvel character. Probably Star-Lord, but Captain America would be really nice too.
2: Which of your siblings are you most like?
I'm a lot like Cherry, probably. I also have a lot in common with Chip and Cali though.
3: Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I'm mostly an extrovert, but I also have introvert tendencies.
4: How much do you like dessert?
A lot. Like, a ton.
5: Indoors or outdoors?
I prefer indoors [movies? yes.]
6: Do you miss being the youngest or do you like being the middle child?
Oh definitely! Being the baby is so much fun! But, Cali is a really fun addition to our family, so I guess it works out. Besides, I still have five older siblings so I'm still pretty much the baby.
7: What types of TV shows do you like?
Action shows! I'm really loving Agents of SHIELD and The Mandalorian!
Ah, yes, Agents of SHIELD! It's a fan-favorite in the Greyson family. 
8: Do you get along better with Cherry or Cherie?
Probably Cherry, because we have more in common.
9: What's your Myers-Briggs personality type?
Ooh, I actually don't know! Off to take the test.......
I am a Debater, an ENTP-A
Oh, that's cool. I think that's McKayla's type, too! I'm an INFJ-T.
10: Would you rather be the photographer or the model?
I really enjoy being the model. Fun fact, I'm the mascot of Build a Bears Furever!

Well, that was really fun. Thanks for answering my questions, Cloud. And have a Merry Christmas. 

6 comments:

  1. Yay! This was a lot of fun Tricia! Merry Christmas!
    -Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! We'll have to do more collabs in the future. Merry Christmas!
    -Tricia-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun to read. :) It was near to get to know Cloud better. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome.
      And I don't know what happened with spellcheck, I meant neat not near.
      -Quinley

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you liked our interview. Cloud is so sweet and very fun.
      -Tricia-

      Delete