Saturday, December 7, 2019

Allow Me to Introduce.....

Okay, first of all.....
HOW IS IT THAT I LAST POSTED ON THE 25TH OF NOVEMBER?????
I'm sorry for being absent for so long but I had to wait for my new doll to ship, and then I wasn't able to upload photos but this is the post you've all been waiting for.
Or not. Maybe the post you were looking forward to is Josefina learning to play the trombone.
Here
Is




McKenna Brooks!
I think I'll change her name, though. McKayla and McKenna sound too similar. I'll let her introduce herself.

Hello. I'm Charlotte Alexandra Tricia Carla Karen Jones-Greyson.
But I always go by Tricia. Why did my parents have to give me such a long name anyway?
Ugh. *rolls eyes*
I was born in Vancouver but I've lived in L.A for my entire life. Until now that is....
I moved to stay with my cousin, Chrissa Maxwell [who, I might add, doesn't have an incredibly long name]

I do Tai Chi, but I still only have my white belt. *sigh*
I also play baseball, soccer, and volleyball.
And I'm an experienced gymnast. Being short does pay off. 
Sports aren't my biggest passion, though. I really love experimenting with makeup.
I want to be a makeup artist someday. It's my creative side. I do also like fashion, taking walks, writing, and acting and modeling. Only sometimes. 

I'm very shy, and I don't like being the center of attention. At all. Ever. I am so not a fan of being on stage [ironic since I'm an actor]. Especially if it involves singing. I don't sing.
According to my sisters I'm a snob but that's not true. I just enjoy the finer things in life.
Also, I'm apparently manipulative [What? I can't help that I'm super smart, and a great liar].
I can be a little cold, but I have a big heart, and care about lots of things.
Also, apparently I'm bossy but what do they know?



Even though this picture says otherwise I'm not a big fan of reading.
Well, I do like nonfiction but fiction bores me. 
My favorite movies are The Italian Job, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1 & 2, and Beauty and The Beast.
My fav shows are Leverage,Chuck, Burn Notice, Lucifer, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
I'm not a big music person but I love Taylor Swift, She's, like, my idol. I love any song by her. My favorite albums are Fearless, Speak Now, Reputation, Taylor Swift, 1989, Red, and Lover.

I dress pretty casually most of the time, though if there's a formal event I'm always the best dressed.
My favorite food is fried chicken, and I love brownies.
My favorite colors are teal and white.
I. Adore. Cats. 
I really love them. Almost as much as I love Taylor Swift.
My favorite season is either spring or fall.
I'm very insecure about my nose and my singing voice. 
But, anyway, comment down below if we're alike in any way.
Here are some more pictures McKayla took.


















6 comments:

  1. Ooh, awesome! :) Also, I love that you made it be that she does Tai Chi, since Tai Chi is such a cool sport. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    Definitely! Tai Chi is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome.
      Agreed. I also love that you renamed her after your favorite actress.
      -Quinley

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Quinley. It seemed to fit her.

      Delete
  3. McKenna looks lovely! It's kind of hard to find her in good condition. I'm a lot like her, especially when it comes to Marvel and Taylor Swift. Have you heard her new Christmas song?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Yeah, it is. Maybe because she's been retired longer?
    Me too! Her personality is totally different but we have similar favorite songs/movies.
    Ooh, no, I haven't. I'll go look it up now.

    ReplyDelete