Friday, November 1, 2019

Halloween Pictures, Birthday Haul, and The Mystery Blogger Award


Hey, everyone! So, Diamond nominated me for this award [thank you, you’re legit the best] so I will be doing more tags!
Here are the rules:
Put the award/logo image on your blog
List the rules
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog [thank you Diamond at www.ihave12ofaplan.wordpress.com]
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well [www.okotoenigmasblog.com/]
Tell your readers three things about yourself
You have to nominate 10-20 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice: with one weird or funny one
[specify]
Share a link to your best posts

3 Things About Me
1: I cannot cross my eyes
2: I can run in heels
3: I have watched both The Office and Parks and Recreations, though not very much of each

Diamond’s Questions
[for fun] Have you ever eaten a drink packet?
Kind of. It was actually by accident because I spilled it all over everywhere, and got some in my mouth while putting it back in the glass. 
Which of your blog posts took the most time?
It took an entire day
What song do you think of whenever you think of fall?
Okay, this song has NOTHING to do with fall, but I always think of ‘’Stay Beautiful’’ by Taylor Swift
Where do you see yourself in ten years?
I probably will have starred in a few mildly successful movies, and maybe a TV show. I will also probably have made my directional debut by then.
How many followers do you feel like is a lot?
50. Probably because I have four or five followers.
I nominate

My Questions
[For fun] Have you ever stalked a fictional character?
Dream job?
Favorite dessert?
Stop-motion or iMovie?
Do you like antiheroes?

Anyway, so here’s what I got for my birthday.

Note: In no way am I trying to brag about what I got. I’ve simply seen a lot of bloggers do this [and it’s ridiculously easy, and I’m behind on posting but shhhhhhh]
This was given to me by my best non-blogger friend. It’s so pretty.
She also gave me this necklace which is again, so pretty. 
From my parents I got another BJD doll since I’ve used Delphi so much.
Also, sorry the lighting is so bad,
She’s gorgeous, and so PURPLE.
Did I mention dark purple is my favorite color?
Gorgeous hat. She’s the star of a stopmotion I’m making that will probably appear on my blog so stay tuned.
Gogeous tights, boots, and dress.
I’m going to call her Octavia. She’s made to look like the zodiac sign, Scorpio.
She came with a necklace but I don’t have a picture of that, unfortunately……..
One of my sisters gave me this shirt. Again, the lighting isn’t the greatest, but it has a picture of my favorite Battlestar Galactica character on it.

I got The Avengers on DVD from my other sister. 
Of course we watched it right after breakfast.
I also got a lot of birthday money. Like, what am I even going to spend it all on?
I guess I do need a new purse…...and more doll stuff wouldn’t hurt.

Here are some pics of Chrissa in her Halloween costume.
She’s Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed this post. 








2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! :D Your new doll is so beautiful. :) I love her glass eyes. :)
    Also thank you for tagging me, I will answer the question soon, whether or not I stalk fictional characters...
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she's beautiful. Thank you.
    No problem!

    ReplyDelete